e-mail - email@example.com
Mailing address -
Super Deodorant Inc.,
PO Box 27017,
Dieppe, NB E1A 6V3.
We trust you are safe and well. In spirit, we would love to reply to every email. However, our reality is that we are a small team and we don't have the resources to engage. Hence we have built a version-controlled FAQ section and a knowledge base that answers most questions about Super Deodorant as a product and service.
If you are contacting us about any of the following topics, please refer to the information below,
- Whereabouts of your order if you avail free shipping. More information on this subject is here.
- Texture and colour - Super Deodorant is a natural product made without emulsifiers, synthetic stabilizers, gums, carbomers and broad-spectrum preservatives. Because of this its texture and consistency may vary between batches depending on conditions in transit. Each batch is always made fresh and allowed to be set in a temperature-controlled environment for 7 days before shipping. If your product appears separated with yellowish liquid on top or in a runny consistency with a gritty texture due to the conditions in transit, you can store it in the fridge or freezer for a creamier texture. The texture does not determine performance or quality as the chemistry of the formulation is the same. You can avoid this by opting for overnight shipping.
- Allergies, rashes and chemical burns. Additional information here.
- Storage - Always store spare tins in the freezer after securing them in a ziplock bag.
- Container reuse - We were working on a process to reclaim used tins however Health Canada has advised against this for now. We will keep you informed when things change. Recycle or clean and reuse these tins to store small items that could get lost easily - pins, earphones, earrings, etc.
- Local pickup - We are an online exclusive as of now and we don't offer this service at this point.
We thank you for your continued support and patience. Have a wonderful day.
The Super Deodorant Team