"8 POWERFUL NATURAL INGREDIENTS, ONE SUPER DEODORANT"
Here is the full list of ingredients and their properties,
Micro Silver (Non-nano) - Antimicrobial. Prevents the growth of body odour causing bacteria without changing the nature of your skin.
Zinc Oxide (Non-nano) - Heals skin and prevents rashes.
Magnesium Hydroxide - Balances pH.
Zinc Ricinoleate - Absorbs odour.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil - Moisturizes skin and prevents the natural deodorant from getting washed away by sweat.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Moisturizes skin and prevents the natural deodorant from getting washed away by sweat.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax - Adds texture to the natural deodorant and prevents it from getting washed away by sweat.
Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder - Absorbs sweat and reduces wetness.
❌ Aluminum, baking soda & coconut free
❌ Fragrance & essential oil free
❤️ Cruelty free & Vegan
Note - Some of the ingredients are processed in a facility that handles soybean oil. Please perform a patch test before putting the product to full use.
Directions for first time users
1) Exfoliate your armpits once in the shower before using Super Deodorant for the very first time.
2) Apply a pea sized portion to each armpit with slow sweeping motions until it feels smooth. Make sure the entire armpit is covered.
2) Give it a minute before wearing your shirt.
NOTE - If your shirt is already stained with body odour, the deodorant is not going to mask that odour. Please wear a clean shirt. This way you will know that Super Deodorant is working for you the way it should. Please go through our FAQs for detailed tips.
- Applying too much of the product or hairy armpits may leave mild white streaks on clothes.
- Do a patch test to rule out allergies or sensitivity. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Restore the lid after applying the deodorant.
- Do not touch or apply deodorant with wet or damp hands.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.