"8 POWERFUL NATURAL INGREDIENTS, ONE SUPER DEODORANT"
Here is the full list of ingredients and their properties,
Pure medical-grade silver (non-nano) - Antibacterial.
Zinc oxide - Prevents rashes and injuries.
Magnesium hydroxide - Balances pH.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, Allergenic protein/peptide-free, phytoestrogen-free, isoflavone-free ultra-refined soy butter, Oryza sativa (rice) bran wax - Makes the deodorant stick to the skin and prevents it from getting washed away in sweat or water.
Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot powder) - Absorbs sweat and reduces wetness.
d-alpha-Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin-E) - Prevents rancidity and improves shelf-life.
Super Deodorant is safe for pregnant women, nursing mothers, kids, teens and anyone with sensitive skin.
Our formulation does not contain,
❌ Allergenic protein/peptide-free
❌ Isoflavone-free (Does not contain genistein and daidzein)
❌ Baking soda-free
❌ Essential oil & fragrance-free
💚 Cruelty-free & Vegan
Directions for first time users
1) Exfoliate your armpits once in the shower before using Super Deodorant for the very first time.
2) Apply a pea sized portion to each armpit with slow sweeping motions until it feels smooth. Make sure the entire armpit is covered.
2) Give it a minute before wearing your shirt.
NOTE - If your shirt is already stained with body odour, the deodorant is not going to mask that odour. Please wear a clean shirt. This way you will know that Super Deodorant is working for you the way it should. Please go through our FAQs for detailed tips.
- Applying too much of the product or hairy armpits may leave mild white streaks on clothes.
- Do a patch test to rule out allergies or sensitivity. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Restore the lid after applying the deodorant.
- Do not touch or apply deodorant with wet or damp hands.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.