"8 POWERFUL NATURAL INGREDIENTS, ONE SUPER DEODORANT"
Here is the full list of ingredients and their properties,
Micro Silver (Non-Nano) - Antimicrobial. Prevents the growth of body odour causing bacteria without changing the nature of your skin.
Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano) - Heals skin and prevents rashes.
Magnesium Hydroxide - Balances pH.
Zinc Ricinoleate - Absorbs odour.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil - Moisturizes skin and prevents the natural deodorant from getting washed away by sweat.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Moisturizes skin and prevents the natural deodorant from getting washed away by sweat.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax - Adds texture to the natural deodorant and prevents it from getting washed away by sweat.
Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder - Absorbs sweat and reduces wetness.
❌ Aluminum Free
❌ Baking Soda Free
❌ Fragrance, Essential Oil & Coconut Oil Free
❤️ Cruelty Free & Vegan
Directions for first time users
1) Exfoliate your armpits once in the shower before using Super Deodorant for the very first time.
2) Apply a pea sized portion to each armpit with slow sweeping motions until it feels smooth. Make sure the entire armpit is covered.
2) Give it a minute before wearing your shirt.
In summer the texture may be gritty, so please apply it gently and don't rub it too hard. If you see a few white dots in your underarms, either dust it off or leave it as it is. It won't stain your clothes.
NOTE - If your shirt is already stained with body odour, the deodorant is not going to mask that odour. Please wear a clean shirt. This way you will know that Super Deodorant is working for you the way it should. Please go through our FAQs for detailed tips.
- Applying too much of the product or hairy armpits may leave mild white streaks on clothes.
- Do a patch test to rule out allergies or sensitivity. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Restore the lid after applying the deodorant.
- Do not touch or apply deodorant with wet or damp hands.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.